Spider tech Taping Systems
What is it and how does it work?
Spider Tech taping system is made up of 16 pre-cut therapeutic and performance enhancing supports. The applications are a hypoallergenic acrylic tape, manufactured to be the same weight, thickness and elasticity as the skin. This unique tape is able to integrate with the body’s sensory system naturally, and works on the 3 P principal: Pain, Performance and Prevention.
Depending on the application method Spider tech can target the body’s structural, neurological and microcirculatory systems:
- Dynamically supports better postural positions.
- Prevent harmful ranges of motion.
- Reduce strain on affected muscle.
- Enhanced sensory stimulation leading to decreased perception of pain.
- Restoration of normal muscle activation and function.
- Restoration of functional stability.
- Stimulation of the skin’s endogenous analgesic system.
- Improved lymphatic flow.
- Improved superficial microcirculatory flow
How can spider tech help me?
With an application of spider tech the patient becomes an active participant in the therapeutic process with a goal to achieve early participation of pain-free ranges of motion and strengthening exercises.
The patient is also able to take the therapy home with them maintaining the treatment objectives between their treatments.